Sunday, January 29, 2006

Thank you for your apology, Mr. Koen

I want to formally recognize Scott Koen for his sincere apology. He has contacted us via email along with posting in the guest book and we will be discussing #122 with him further.

As I have posted his previous guest book entry on the front page of this blog, I think that it would be proper to also post his apology as well.


Name:
Scott Koen
Date:
2006-01-29
Location:

Message:
Jeff, Jeanette and Joe
First of all I would like to make a sincere apology to you about my tone
and accusations, I do not know you and now that I have been filled in on your
background, qualifications and interests I feel quite literally, Stupid. I
should not have posted as I did. I regret that and it will not happen again. I
will reread your response to my questions (and my ignorance) and get back to you
tonight
Thank You
Scott Koen


Once again, thank you Scott. We will be in touch soon.

No comments: